Like this website ?
Share among Friends !
• Cell type: monocrystalline solar cell
• Dimensions: 125 x 125±0.5mm
• Wafer thickness: 0.220±0.030mm
• Front: PECVD SiN, 1.70 to 1.80mm wide bus bars
• Back: aluminium back surface field, 3.0mm wide soldering pads (silver)
• Characters: high-quality to ensure stable and high photoelectricity conversion fficiency
• Coating with deep blue SiN4 anti-reflection film, uniformity and beautiful appearance
• Grade: A
• Efficiency: 17.0 to 17.6%
• High efficiency monocrystaline modules , providing solutions for variety of applications.
• All modules designed and manufactured at an ISO 9001 certified factory.
• Modules are UL1703 safety rated for high wind pressure, hail impact,snow load and fire.
• Integrated bypass diodes to protect the solar cell circuit from hot spots during partial shadowing.
• Anodized aluminum frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy wind loads.
• Our module technology ensures there are no problems of water freezing and warping.
• Low power tolerance of +/-3% helps higher output power, by reducing module string mismatch losses.
• Two monocrystalline cell technologies with efficiencies up to 16.8%:
High efficiency 125x125mm cells as well as
new 156x156mm cells with 3 bus bar design for improved
performance and reliability
• Highly transparent, low-iron, and tempered glass and antireflective coating increases energy yield.
• New eco-friendly packaging minimizes cardboard waste and requires less transportation and storage space.